Custom Design and Manufacture
Aust Combustion Engineering provides design and manufacturing facilities to meet specific client requirements for cremation systems and emission control systems. Our units are modular and pre-fired at the factory, therefore installation and commissioning time is minimal. The systems are readily transportable. Weather proofing is essential. The Minimum requirement for weather proofing is a shed with at least one wall enclosed.
A basic unit would have:
- Dual chambers
- Manual load
- Package burners with basic burner controls
What is expected of a client?
- Power supply to unit
- Fuel storage and supply lines to unit
- Civil works including concrete base
- Shed for weather protection
- Cranage on site
- Personnel to assist ACE Engineering technician to install
What does installation and commissioning include?
- Supervision of installation of the unit
- Trial running to test burn subject material
- Instruction of operators and service personnel